Below you’ll find all the details you need to know if you’re thinking of joining us for our Fall/Winter Season. Newcomers are always welcome, and no sight reading is necessary. We look forward to singing with you!
Dates and Times:
Thursdays, 7:45-9:15pm at Yoga Kula: 1700 Shattuck Ave, 2nd floor. An elevator is available through the parking lot.
- September 6 – Drop In
- September 13 – Cumulative Season begins!
- September 20
- September 27
- October 4
- (NO CHOIR October 11)
- October 18
- October 25
- November 1
- November 8
- November 15
- (NO CHOIR November 22)
- November 29
- December 6
- Saturday, December 8th, at 3pm: FREE CONCERT at the BERKELEY PUBLIC LIBRARY! Call time for singers, 12pm including a lunch break.
Sliding Scale: $25-$15 Drop In (September 6 only)
Sliding Scale: $180-$300 Full Season (includes September 6)
We don’t want anyone to miss out on singing due to lack of funds. If fees are a barrier, please come talk to us and we’ll make an arrangement that works. Anything within the sliding scale is considered full tuition, and payment plans are available. Cash, Checks and Credit Cards are all accepted forms of payment. Know that, by paying what you can, you help ensure this work is available to everyone who wants to be a part of it!
- Please come scent free and willing to remove your shoes
- All ages and backgrounds are welcome
- No sight reading necessary; everything is taught by call and response
- We are on the second floor. There is an elevator, which requires a key after hours. Let me know if you need help to access the elevator.
- Please connect with us on Facebook and help us spread the word!
- Contact us to be notified by email of future invitations to sing!
The Living Room Choir is the first Bay Area chapter of the international Ubuntu Choir Network, a growing community of choirs who believe that the joy of singing is a universal birthright, and that together, regardless of musical background, we can help improve the world by joining voices in song.