It’s new but feeling sweet – and we have one scheduled this Saturday! Read about our Saturday Afternoon Sing: Living Room Choir ANEW and join us!
Saturday Afternoon Singing: Living Room Choir ANEW
To be invited, please CONTACT US. Not every date will be advertised on the website, but a small email invite list goes out every time an event like this occurs.
$20 suggested ($12-24 sliding scale)*
In a large courtyard; address given upon RSVP
The courtyard is lovely, spacious, and open to the elements. Please wear weather-appropriate clothes, and bring your water bottle. There is little shade.
You are welcome and encouraged to invite new people if they are vaccinated and boosted. They must RSVP as well. Thanks for spreading the word!
- Don’t forget to bring your mask
- Chairs are available
- Picnic blankets etc are also welcome
- The courtyard is enclosed and babies/children are welcome
- Although we’ll be outside, the indoor restroom will be made available
*A word about FUNDS:
- As always, no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- You can pay electronically here or bring payment with you in cash (no change given)
- This pandemic has been financially “complex” for many of us. I intentionally did not raise the sliding scale from 2020; in fact I think it’s slightly lower than it used to be. That reflects the fact that things have changed drastically, and we are entering into a singing space together ANEW: it is essentially a pilot program in this new world landscape.
- Any dollars that you contribute above the $12 minimum helps ensure that our community can continue to welcome singers regardless of financial status. If you are in a position to donate more than the maximum, I thank you.
- It is FINE to pay less than $12 if that’s what’s doable for you right now. Your presence is valuable in many ways that have nothing to do with a dollar sign
Please read our COVID Safety page before attending.
Thank you for keeping your community safe! We can’t wait to sing with you!