Our Fall 2023 Session will run Saturdays, September-December.
Visit this page again near the end of summer for the exact dates!
Info from the last session:
Living Room Choir ANEW Spring Session Starts February 11th!
Led by Kaitie Ty Warren and Sara Stutz
Deborah Leeds: Musical Assistant
15 Week Session
February 11-May 13 (Big Sing on the final day!)
Suggested Rate $330
($210-390 sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds)*
In a large courtyard at Grace Lutheran Church:
15 Santa Fe, El Cerrito CA
To register, please follow these steps:
Let us know
1. Your intent to join
Choose one: Option 1 (you plan on being there all or most weeks) or Option 2 (you plan to come occasionally.) This is for musical planning purposes only and does not impact tuition or what you have access to.
2. Your vaccination status
3. The amount you’re choosing to pay
4. The payment method you’re using
5. If you are bringing children, their ages
6. (optional) Anything else you want to share
You will receive a confirmation before the following Saturday.
The courtyard is lovely, spacious, and open to the elements. Please wear weather-appropriate clothes, and bring your water bottle. There is little shade.
You are welcome and encouraged to invite new people if they are vaccinated and boosted. They must register as well. Thanks for spreading the word!
- Please bring a mask
- Chairs are available
- Picnic blankets etc are also welcome
- The courtyard is enclosed and babies/children are welcome
- Although we’ll be outside, the indoor restroom will be made available
*A word about FUNDS:
- As always, no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- You can pay electronically here or bring payment with you in cash (no change given)
- This pandemic has been financially “complex” for many of us. I intentionally did not raise the sliding scale from 2020. That reflects the fact that things have changed drastically, and we are entering into a singing space together ANEW: it is essentially a pilot program in this new world landscape.
- Any dollars that you contribute above the minimum helps ensure that our community can continue to welcome singers regardless of financial status. If you are in a position to donate more than the maximum, I thank you.
- It is FINE to pay less than the minimum if that’s what’s doable for you. Your presence is valuable in many ways that have nothing to do with a dollar sign
Please read our COVID Safety page before attending.
Thank you for keeping your community safe! We can’t wait to sing with you!