Thank you so much for your patience this winter. My family had COVID throughout most of January, which set me back in my timeline for scheduling choir, so I apologize that you didn’t hear from me sooner.
But it’s time to start again and I hope to see you there!
Living ZOOM Choir (Virtual)!
- Thursdays, 7-8:20pmPST
- March 10-May12
- Led by Kaitie Ty Warren and Sara Stutz
- 10 Week Series suggested sliding scale: $120-240
- REGISTER: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0sdOiopz8iGNPNu_X3OpznFV6kw0FzzG-A
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Next, please head to https://thelivingroomchoir.com/payments/ and send your tuition payment. You MUST reserve in order for me to know you are in the choir, and receive announcement emails.
- As usual, no one turned away for lack of funds. If you’re unable to make the bottom end of the sliding scale, please talk to me.
- Please invite anyone you think might be interested in joining us!
Pandemic- and Weather-Willing,
LRC will be holding some
Backyard Sings (Outdoors)!
- Exact time and place is still TBD, but likely on Saturdays 3:30-5 in Berkeley CA
- $15-25 Sliding Scale, no one turned away for lack of funds
- SPACE WILL BE LIMITED, and all attendees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (as eligible) for COVID-19*. Keep an eye out for the email and RSVP as soon as you can to hold your spot. (These events will also be announced in person at Zoom Choir.)
- You do not need to be a member of the Zoom session in order to join.
- These plans are subject to change depending on pandemic and weather.
- These Sings will be spacious enough for social distancing, but they are mask-optional.
*If you have a medical exemption that prevents you from receiving the vaccine, please discuss with Kaitie. Little ones under the age of 5 are not yet eligible for the COVID vaccine, but are welcome. For the safety of all, everyone in attendance, of any age, should be vaccinated for what they are eligible for before singing with others at our event.
We are excited to sing together in whatever form works for you.
Kaitie, Sara and LivingRoomChoir