We’ve made plans and plans again… the times just keep changing and the music keeps rolling. So!
With a big acknowledgment that more will be revealed, here’s how I’d like to plan our winter session:
- Living Room Choir returns online! Winter 2021 Session
- Thursday nights on Zoom*
- 6:45-8pm PST
- October 21-December 16, except for Thanksgiving Day (8 Thursdays)
- Led by Kaitie Ty Warren and Sara Stutz, with support from Deborah Leeds
- Cost: $100-200 sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds. (All tuition funds go directly toward keeping this space available to all. Please talk to Kaitie if you have any questions.)
- *the possibility for some in-person outdoor gatherings are being explored, but are not currently guaranteed
This session is open to all – newcomers and veterans alike! We expect it to be an intimate session but please do feel free to invite your friends and family – the beautiful thing about Zoom is anyone can join, from anywhere in the world!
We will be singing mostly on mute but will unmute at times (everything is always optional). No musical experience necessary. Kaitie plans to share mostly using live looping, diving into simple, luscious harmonies you can play with at home. No teaching tracks unless they’re requested. We may explore a simple recording as a souvenir, but no major projects or concerts are scheduled at this time.
We’ll sing songs together that reflect what we need to hear and remember during this unique time in history. Living Room Choir, in all its forms, has always been known to uplift our moods, and fill our hearts. We are the light (as the song says) – and will continue to generate light together, through the early darkness of the winter season!
Can’t wait to see you and sing with you!