Our beautiful Zoom Summer Session ended the other week, but we continue to gather. Last week we met just long enough to pray/meditate/sing together with one song: O Water, sending the chant out to cool ourselves, our collective community, and of course, most importantly, the raging fires that are causing so much distress and crisis in our hemisphere. We welcome you to sing along with the tracks, and if you listen to “Just the Chant” you can easily pour whatever melody or prayer you like over the top of the chant, which is what we did. Listen to, and sing along with, O Water.
We’re sending our prayers for everyone’s safety at this time.
Despite the tumult, we feel strongly that gathering (even on Zoom) to sing and be together in a musical heart space is incredibly healing and powerful. With that, we invite you to join Living Room Choir this fall from anywhere in the world, via Zoom:
Our upcoming schedule:
Living Room Choir Director Kaitie Ty Warren will be on maternity leave September-December, 2020.
However, Kaitie’s amazing choir counterpart Sara Stutz will be holding the community open with drop-in singing September 10-December 3rd!
- Thursday nights 7-8:30pm PST
- September 10-December 3rd (minus Thanksgiving)
- on Zoom
- It will be organic and exciting, and other song leaders are likely in the wings as well!
- Every night will be a Drop-In, so come to one or come to all!
- Sliding scale offering; no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Please email Sara <firstname.lastname@example.org> to receive details and/or sign up for her announcements!
Make sure to Contact Us if you want to get on the mailing list for future announcements about when Kaitie will return!
(Below) Hope Lingers On (trio rehearsal) by Lissa Schneckenburger and Low Lily, led by Sara Stutz (left)