~PLEASE JOIN US FOR SUMMER DROP IN OPPORTUNITIES TO SING!~
All are welcome!
The Living Room Choir’s Summer Flurry of Drop-Ins; Come to One Night or All!
DATES (all are Thursdays, 7:45-9:15pm at Yoga Kula: 1700 Shattuck Ave)
- June 14
- June 21
- June 28
- July 12
- July 19
- July 26
- August 9
- August 16
- August 23
COST: No one is ever turned away for lack of funds. The suggested donation a sliding scale. Please pay what you can, knowing that your financial contributions make it possible for us to come together as a community, and that, if you are being financially supported by the community in order to be there, your voice and enthusiasm are your contribution. Everyone’s presence is valuable.
$15-25 per night
$45-75 per month
$135-225 to sign up for the whole summer
- Please come scent free and willing to remove your shoes
- All ages and backgrounds are welcome
- No sight reading necessary; everything is taught by call and response
- We are on the second floor. There is an elevator, which requires a key after hours. Let me know if you need help to access the elevator.
- Please connect with us on Facebook and help us spread the word!
- Contact us to be notified by email of future invitations to sing!
~We look forward to singing with you!~
The Living Room Choir is the first Bay Area chapter of the international Ubuntu Choir Network, a growing community of choirs who believe that the joy of singing is a universal birthright, and that together, regardless of musical background, we can help improve the world by joining voices in song.